2018 - Author - Hold My Hand - A children's Book
2015 - Author - On Life, Death and Nude Painting - A book of observations focused on "thinking” - Classic Perceptions Publ.
2014 - Author - Hold My Hand - Children’s Book - A celebration of fathers and sons - Mirror Comics Publication
2012 - Author - Please Daddy, Hold My Hand - Comic Book - A celebration of fathers and sons - Mirror Comics Publication
- Author - The Complete Colored Pencil Book - (Classic Series) - Book - FW Publications - North Light Books, Classic Series
2010 - Author - Beyond Discouragement, Creativity - Book - An essay on the effects of the past century on creativity - Classic Perceptions Publ.
2009 - Composer - The Blessing - La bénédiction - Music - Dedicated to Claire, Bernard’s second grand-child
2008 - Author - Exhibiting Far And Wide - Article - CPSA - To The Point Magazine
2007 - Author - Moods - Article - International Art Magazine
2002 - Author - Color Without Fear - Article - Artist’s Sketchbook Magazine; September, 2002 issue.
- Author - The Complete Colored Pencil Book - Book - North Light Books, F&W Publ. Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - (soft-cover re-issue)
2001 - Contributor - The Artist’s Encyclopedia - Book - Phil Metzger Author - NL Books
1999 - Contributor - Painting With Water-Soluble Colored Pencils - Book - Gary Greene, Author - North Light Books
1997 - Contributor - Les clés du portraits - Book - Rachel Wolf - Fleurus - Paris, France
1996 - Contributor - North Light Artist's Guide To Materials & Techniques - Book - Phil Metzger, Author - NL Books
- Contributor - A Book Of Portraiture - Book - Vera Curnow, Author - North Light Books
1995 - Contributor - Creative Colored Pencil - Book - Vera Curnow - Rockport Publishers.
- Contributor - Pricing Your Art For Another City - Article - To The Point Magazine- summer issue - article
1994 - Contributor - Basic Portrait Techniques - Book - North Light Books - FW Publications
- Author - Le Crayon De Couleur - Book - (translation of the Complete Colored Pencil Book) (1992) - Ulysseditions, Paris, France
1992 - Composer - Ronron - lullaby - recorded and sung by Marie Soleil, (Suzanne Pinel) - Canadian Singer and television personality
- Author - The Complete Colored Pencil Book - Book - North Light Books, FW Publication
1991 - Author - Setting Prices, Factors & Formulas - Article - Colored Pencil Society Of America Magazine - To The Point - Vol 2 No 1, November, 91 Issue..
1988 - Author - Colored Pencil Techniques - Books 1- 4 - North Light Books, F&W Publications, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Author - Colored Pencil Portraits - Article - The Artist's Magazine, (6 page article and cover March, 88) - Article is translated into Italian
and published in the Milan art magazine: Designare E Dipingere
1982 - Author - Ron-ron - poem - published in the French Anthology: "Parli Parlo Parlons"
- Writer - Flannel-Lined, Elastic Waistband Corduroy Pants - Children's Play - Composed for senior elementary school children.
The play was produced in several schools in northern Ontario and subsequently toured several other schools. It was then translated
into French “Zap” and played in the Ottawa region’s French schools. The play is presently (2011) being produced in a senior
elementary school in British Columbia
1981 - Author - Mig - a Cartoon Compendium - (Collection of cartoons regularly published in the newspaper - Northern Life of Sudbury - Laurentian Press
- Composer - Just Give Me Time - Music & Lyrics - Piece written for the artists’s second daughter
1979 - Composer - If Only - Music - composed for the artist’s wife.
1975 - Author - Io E Firenze - Book - Travelogue On Florence - written & hand-illustrated by the artist
- Composer - Étoile de Noel - Music and Lyrics - eventually dedicated to his eldest grand-daughter.
- Composer - Ron-Ron - Music and Lyrics - Lullaby composed for the artist’s eldest daughter